While our library building may be closed , we are still available to help you in anyway we can while still following our Governors orders. We wanted to remind you of a few options available to you and a few new coming your way:
- If you need a temporary library card or can’t find your current card we can help.
- Take a picture of yourself, a selfie
- take a picture of your current Drivers License
- Take a photo of a current utility bill.
- Send all the above to email@example.com
- Once I receive all that information , include an email address, I will issue you a temporary library card number within 24 hours that you can use for 60 days at which it will expire and you will be required to come into the library with valid identification and we can issue you a physical library card. With this temporary library card number you will be able to access our online e-book resources. Overdrive and E Read Illinois. We are all in this together and soon we will be able to re-open our library building as a safe and vital part of our community.