UPDATE: 3/17/2020: While Robert W. Rowe Public Library location is closed, we encourage you to keep your borrowed materials.
All due dates have been extended. Additionally, RWRPL is going fines free. You will NOT have overdue fines accruing during this time.
Any holds left on our shelves after 5:00 pm Friday, March 13 will still be there when we plan to reopen.
UPDATE 3/17/2020: The RWRPL locations will be closed effective Tuesday, March 17 tentatively through Sunday, March 20. We will continue to evaluate the situation during this closure and will determine if we have to extend the duration of the closure.
All RWRPL programs, outreach services, Notary Services, and meeting room reservations will also be suspended during this time.
While closed,the Robert W. Rowe PL location will be sanitized and cleaned.
RWRPL would like to share how we are addressing concerns over Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our public spaces:
- Elevated cleaning measures in all our library building
- Signs in public spaces to remind staff and library users of proper hand and respiratory hygiene (from the CDC).
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Use tissues and throw them away.
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer every time you touch your mouth or nose.
- We have encouraged staff to stay home if they feel ill or are experiencing symptoms.