Community Room Policy
The Community Room may be used at no charge by non-profit organizations/groups within the Robert W. Rowe Public Library District. Other organizations/groups will be charged a $25.00 janitorial fee.
- Groups using the Community Room are responsible for setting up the room to their requirements and returning the library property to its proper place. Any group leaving the Community Room in poor order may have their privileges revoked.
- Groups may not store equipment and supplies in the room.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises.
- Groups of individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult sponsor who shall be held responsible for the group.
- Application for use of the room must be made on the “Robert W. Rowe Public Library Community Room” form. See Appendix C.
- Reservations may be canceled if the room is needed by the library.
- This application does not guarantee usage approval. Application are approved on a first-come, first served basis.
- The person making the reservation must be present during the scheduled activity. This person, as well as the requesting organization, shall be responsible for any and all damages that may occur.
- A set of keys is available for entrance during off hours of the library. These will only be issued to an officer of the requesting organization. This set of keys is to be returned to the library via the bookdrop immediately following the scheduled event..
- The Board of Trustees will require compensation for damage to library property by the organization or group causing the damage whether such damage was deliberate or accidental. Such compensation will be based upon the cost of repair or replacement.